Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-24 Origin:Site
The bathroom cabinet is a cabinet placed in the bathroom. Due to the particularity of the bathroom, the maintenance and moisture-proof of the bathroom cabinet play an important role in a humid environment.
Here is the content list:
Clean common sense
How to prevent moisture
1. When the bathroom cabinet is just bought, you must be careful when handling it. The ceramic basin is also fragile. Lift it gently, not hard. When placing the bathroom cabinet, the floor should also be flat. If it is a floor-to-ceiling cabinet, the floor should be matted flat.
2. Don't put the bathroom cabinet in the hot sun, it's best to put it in a ventilated place, and can't put it in a very dry place.
3. If you accidentally burnt the paint by smoking in the bathroom, you can take a toothpick, wrap it with a layer of cloth, and slowly wipe the burn marks, and you can also get some thin vinegar, which can be removed.
4. If you get some white burn marks on the bathroom cabinet, you can try rubbing it with alcohol, toilet water, or kerosene on the cloth.
5. If there are water stains and the cloth gets wet, cover it on the bathroom cabinet, you can press the wet cloth with an electric iron, the stains will disappear immediately
6. If the paint surface of the bathroom cabinet is accidentally scratched and the cabinet is not damaged, you can use crayons or paints of the same color to apply repair on the surface of the bathroom cabinet, and then apply some nail polish on it.
7. Use a cloth to wipe the dust off the bathroom cabinet from time to time, remember to spray some detergent on the cloth.
8. Also wax frequently, every 6 months or so, wax the bathroom cabinet
9. The daily cleaning of bathroom cabinets is very simple. The ceramic basin can be cleaned with water, detergent, soapy water, etc.
10. If the bathroom cabinet has scratches on the ceramic basin, you can apply some toothpaste, wipe it off with a cloth, and wax again to restore the bathroom cabinet to its original appearance.
First, when we choose bathroom cabinets, we should not only look at the appearance and shape of the product but also pay attention to the inside and back of the bathroom cabinet. The surface of the bathroom cabinet is coated with a special waterproof coating, which is easy to wipe if splashed with water. However, splashing water on the back and inside of the bathroom cabinet will not be easily wiped off and may corrode the material. Many bathroom cabinet manufacturers will do some waterproof treatment on the back of the bathroom cabinet. Such protection is better.
Second, we must maintain the air circulation in the bathroom. No matter what kind of material the bathroom cabinet is made of, it will inevitably be corroded in a humid environment for a long time. Even if the bathroom cabinets are of good brand and quality, we must pay more attention to cleanliness and hygiene. To extend the service life of bathroom cabinets, keep the air circulation in the bathroom and the floor dry.
Third, the size and shape of the bathroom cabinet. The purchase of bathroom cabinets should be based on the size and decoration style of our own bathroom space, and then confirm the purchase. Reasonable reserved space not only brings convenience to our daily bathing but also benefits other supplies in the bathroom space.
As a professional manufacturer of bathroom cabinets, if you don't know how to maintain your bathroom cabinets, you can consult us at any time and we can get professional help.