Door panel cleaning and maintenance
1. Paint door panel is not available Soluble cleaner
2. All benzene solvents and resin solvents should not be used as panel cleaners
3. to avoid the flow of water down the table soaked to the door, otherwise it will be deformed after a long time
4. the door hinges and handles loose and abnormal sound, should be promptly adjusted or notified the manufacturer maintenance
5. solid wood door can use the furniture water wax cleaning and maintenance, crystal door can use flannel dip warm water or neutral detergent wipe
kitchen cabinet cleaning and maintenance
1. When cleaning the sink every time, remember to clean the neck of the tube behind the filter box to prevent accumulation of grease accumulated in the long-term.
2. if the grease accumulated in the tank pipeline for a long time, not easy to wash, then try to pour some kitchen cleaning grease in the sink, then use hot water, then cold water
3. the carrying capacity of the upper kitchen cabinet is generally not the following kitchen cabinet, so the upper kitchen cabinet is suitable for placing light items, such as Spice jars and glasses, the best weight is placed in the next kitchen cabinet
Countertop cleaning and maintenance
1. artificial stone and stainless steel kitchen cabinets should not use hard scouring pad, steel wire ball, chemical cleaning or scrubbing steel brush, use a soft towel, soft scouring pad with water or brightener, otherwise it will cause scratches Or erosion
2. fire board material kitchen cabinets can use household cleaners, use a nylon brush or nylon ball wipe, then wipe with a hot cloth, and finally wipe with a dry cloth
3. natural stone countertops should use soft scouring pad, can not use toluene cleaner to wipe, otherwise it is difficult to remove flower white spots. When removing scale, do not use acidic toilet powder, diluted hydrochloric acid, etc., otherwise it will damage the glaze and make it lose its luster.
4. If the kitchen cabinet is made of logs, clean the dust with tweezers first, and wipe it with a dry cloth or a special emulsion for maintenance of wood logs. Do not use wet rags and oil cleaners.
Contact person: Sum Landy
ADD: Room 538,Unit C,Jewel Center No 16 Kangyuan Road,Hangzhou ,China.310015