Whether the kitchen cabinet installation is in place not only directly affects the appearance of the kitchen cabinet, but also affects the use of the kitchen cabinet. There are a lot of details, and the problems to be paid attention to during the installation process include kitchen cabinets, wall kitchen cabinets and countertops.
First, the installation of the kitchen cabinet
1) Before installing the kitchen cabinet, the worker should clean the kitchen floor to accurately measure the ground level. If it is L-shaped or U-shaped, you need to find the reference point first. The L-shaped ground kitchen cabinet extends from the right angle to both sides. If there is a gap from the two sides to the middle, the U-shaped kitchen cabinet will be the first one. The kitchen cabinets are placed neatly, and then placed from two right angles to the sides to avoid gaps. After the floor kitchen cabinet is placed, it is necessary to level the floor kitchen cabinet and adjust the level of the kitchen cabinet through the adjustment legs of the kitchen cabinet.
2) The connection between the kitchen cabinets is also an important step in the installation of the kitchen cabinet. Generally, four connectors are required to connect between the kitchen cabinets to ensure the tightness between the kitchen cabinets. In order to save installation costs, some kitchen cabinet manufacturers use poor quality self-tapping screws to connect. Self-tapping screws not only affect the appearance of the kitchen cabinet, but also lock the kitchen cabinet from one end, and the connection is not high.
Second, the installation of the kitchen cabinet
1) Because the kitchen hanging kitchen cabinet is suspended in the air, it is necessary to connect the hanging kitchen cabinet with the connecting piece. The installation of the kitchen hanging kitchen cabinet frame is best done before the indoor plastering, so that the interior of the kitchen cabinet will make the kitchen cabinet frame more Strong to prevent potential safety hazards.
2) The height of the hanging kitchen cabinet installation, the height of the universal hanging kitchen cabinet from the ground is between 1580mm and 1600mm. Too high the things above the hanging kitchen cabinet are not good to take, too low to be easy to meet when operating. But there is no need to stick to this number. It is best to let the members responsible for cooking at the kitchen stand in the kitchen when installing the wall kitchen cabinet, and determine the height of the wall kitchen cabinet installation according to the comfort of her operation.
3) The size of the hanging kitchen cabinet, the height of the kitchen hanging kitchen cabinet itself is preferably 50 cm to 60 cm, the depth is 30 cm to 45 cm, and the length is 120 cm to 390 cm. This size allows for the maximum storage of kitchen utensils and meets the needs of people.
4) The distance between the connection between the wall kitchen cabinet and the wall should not exceed 50cra. If it exceeds this distance, it is easy to cause the kitchen cabinet to be installed weakly.
5) Pay attention to the current wall drawing a horizontal line when installing the hanging kitchen cabinet. If the effect of the hanging kitchen cabinet is ambiguous, I believe that all the owners will not be satisfied, so it is best to draw on the wall before installing the hanging kitchen cabinet. Horizontal lines, then install along the horizontal line.
Third, the installation of the countertop
1) In order to reduce the error caused by the actual environment and the kitchen cabinet design after the decoration of the kitchen, the countertops are installed after the kitchen cabinets and kitchen cabinets of the whole kitchen cabinet are installed, which can improve the accuracy of the kitchen cabinet installation.
2) The kitchen cabinet countertops are generally bonded in the installation process. Therefore, professional glue should be used when bonding the countertops. In order to ensure the beauty of the countertop joints, the installer should use a sander to polish and polish to ensure the bonding. The beauty of the part is beautiful.
3) The installation of the countertops has a great relationship with the season. Generally, it takes half an hour to bond the countertops in summer and more than one hour in the winter. Only such standards can ensure the quick drying of the adhesive.
4) The installation of the kitchen cabinet countertops must also consider the installation requirements of other supporting kitchen utensils. For example, the distance between the range hood and the cooktop is generally between 750 and 800 mm, and should be aligned with the cooker.
5) Install the embedded electrical appliances in the whole kitchen cabinet only by opening the power supply hole on site. When assembling the range hood and the cooker, pay attention to the smoking effect and whether the air source has air leakage.
Fourth, hardware installation
1) When installing, determine the location of water pipes and wires according to the water circuit and circuit diagram. Be sure to avoid water pipes and wires to prevent breaking water pipes and breaking wires.
2) When installing on the surface of the tile, first use a glass drill to pierce the tile, or use a steel nail or a hammer to gently open the tile to pierce the tile, and then use an electric hammer to empty it to avoid breaking the tile.
3), the tool can not directly contact the hardware during installation, and then tighten it with a clean soft cloth.
4), all kinds of faucets or mixers, try to install stainless steel cover.
5) The basin, faucet and basket are also the highlights of the kitchen cabinet. In order to prevent water seepage in the basin or the water, the connection between the hose and the basin should be sealed with a sealing strip or glass glue. The hose and the sewer should also be sealed with glass glue.
Five, stove electrical installation
1) The installation of embedded electrical appliances in the kitchen cabinet only needs to open the power supply hole on the spot. However, the power supply hole cannot be opened too small to avoid disassembly in the future. If the workers wrap the water meter and the gas meter, there will be troubles in the future maintenance. The state also has relevant standards that do not allow the packaging of electricity meters and gas meters.
2) In order to ensure the use and smoking effect when installing the range hood, the distance between the range hood and the cooktop is generally between 750-800 mm. If the installation height is too high, it will affect the smoking effect.
3) The installation of the cooker is relatively simple. First check whether the gas type is suitable. For the embedded cooker, the hole size should be rigorously cut according to the size of the manual, and the clamp should be fixed with the matching clip. It should be noted that the intake pipe must be fixed by the pipe clamp, the length should be suitable, too long will increase the pressure drop caused by the resistance of the intake pipe, reduce the heat flow of the cooker, too short will cause the pulling phenomenon, the hose is easy to fall off. The specification of the hose should be matched with the joint. If the seal is not tight, it will cause air leakage. If it is too tight (such as using hot water to cover it), it will accelerate the aging of the hose. In addition, it is necessary to regularly check whether the hose is cracked or peeled off. Because many fires caused by stoves are caused by joints.
Sixth, adjust the kitchen cabinet door
The final step in installing the kitchen cabinet is to adjust the door panel to ensure that the gap between the kitchen cabinet door is even and horizontal, the depth of the kitchen cabinet is generally 550 mm, and the kitchen cabinet is 300 mm. The consumer can also adjust according to the actual situation. After adjusting the door, the worker should also clean up the garbage left when installing the kitchen cabinet to ensure the cleaning of the owner's kitchen.
Contact person: Sum Landy
ADD: Room 538,Unit C,Jewel Center No 16 Kangyuan Road,Hangzhou ,China.310015