Glass door kitchen cabinets installation method
1. Construction process
Positioning, pay-off mounting frame top limit slot mounting metal facing wooden bottom mounting vertical door frame installation glass mounting glass door leaf upper and lower door clamp door positioning installation glass door handle
2. Construction methods and technical measures
(1) Positioning and paying line: The glass door combined with the fixed glass and the movable glass door leaf can be uniformly positioned for positioning. According to the requirements of the design and construction drawings, the positioning line of the glass door is released, and the position of the door frame is determined, and the position is accurately measured. Ground elevation and the top of the door frame and the height of the middle frame.
(2) Limiting groove at the top of the mounting frame: The width of the limiting slot should be larger than the thickness of the glass 2-4mm. The depth of the groove is 10-20mm. When installing, firstly, the two metal decorative board edges are drawn from the drawn line, and then the edge is drawn. The installation of the limit groove at the top of the door frame is carried out. The groove depth in the groove is adjusted by the glue pad. The limit groove is made of 1.5mm steel plate pressing, steel plate welding and aluminum metal profiles and other lining outer stainless steel.
(3) Install the wooden bottom of the metal veneer: first fix the square wood on the ground, then stick the metal veneer to the wood with the universal glue. The square wood can be directly nailed to the pre-embedded wooden brick, or pass The method of connecting the expansion bolts is fixed. If the aluminum alloy square tube is used, it can be fixed on the frame column with aluminum angle, or fixed on the wooden brick buried in the ground with wood screws.
(4) Install the vertical door frame: connect the center line of the bullet to the door frame, and then use plywood to determine the shape and position of the door frame post. Then cover the metal decorative surface. When placing the cover, place the decorative head facing seam. Install the door on both sides of the glass. The seam position must be accurate and ensure vertical.
(5) Fixing glass: Two small square wooden strips on the bottom and side of the wooden block are placed in the middle door, the square wood strip is about 4mm away from the glass plate surface, and then the universal glue is painted on the square wooden strip. , the decorative metal is stuck on the square bar.
(6) Injection glass seal: In the gap between the top limit groove and the bottom bracket, and the gap between the thick glass and the frame column, the glass seal is injected, and when the glue is injected, the glue is required to be injected. The end of the gap begins, and the gap is evenly poured, so that the glass glue forms a uniform straight line outside the gap, scraping off the excess glass glue with a plastic sheet, and rubbing the glue with a cloth.
(7) Docking between glass: When the glass door fixing part needs to be spliced glass due to the large size, the seam should have a width of 2-3mm, and the edge of the glass plate should be chamfered. After the glass is fixed, the glass glue is injected. After filling the gap, fill the rubber on both sides of the seam of the glass plate with a plastic sheet, so that the gap forms a clean and uniform straight line, and the glass surface is cleaned with a clean cloth.
(8) Installation of movable glass door leaf: Before the door leaf is installed, the grounding spring and the positioning pin on the top surface of the door frame should be positioned and installed. The two must be coaxial. When installing, check the vertical line to ensure the spring spring shaft and the positioning pin. The center line is on the same line.
(9) Install the glass door leaf upper and lower door clamps: Install the upper and lower metal door clamps on the upper and lower ends of the glass door leaf, and measure the height of the door leaf. If the upper and lower edges of the door leaf are more than the specified value from the horizontal frame of the door and the ground, the height of the door is not enough. The wooden splint can be placed at the bottom of the glass in the lower door clamp.
(10) Fixed glass door upper and lower door clamps: After setting the height of the door leaf, insert the small wooden strips at the same time in the gap between the thick glass and the metal upper and lower door clamps, tap the solid, then in the small wooden strip, thick glass, door clamp Injecting glass glue into the gap between them.
(11) Positioning and installation of the door leaf: firstly adjust the positioning pin on the beam of the door frame with its own adjusting screw to the plane of the beam 2mm; then erect the glass door leaf, and align the hole of the rotating pin connector in the lower door clamp of the door leaf. The spring rotates the pin shaft and rotates the door leaf to insert the hole into the pin shaft; initially, the door leaf is rotated 900 so as to be at right angles to the door frame beam, and the hole of the rotating connecting member in the door leaf door clamp is aligned with the position on the door frame beam. Pin, adjust the adjusting screw of the positioning pin, insert the positioning pin into the hole about 15mm.
(12) Install the glass door handle; the handle hole of the full glass door is generally processed when cutting the glass. The handle connection part should not be too tight when inserted into the hole, and should be slightly loose; if the insertion is too loose, it can be wrapped in the insertion part. Soft tape. Before installation, apply a little glass glue to the part where the handle is inserted into the glass. When the handle is assembled, the root is tightly attached to the glass and then tighten the fixing screw to ensure that the handle is not loose.
Second, is the glass door of the kitchen kitchen cabinet door?
The kitchen kitchen cabinet door is good with glass doors.
1. The glass door panel is commonly used in the kitchen cabinet door. It can be surrounded by aluminum frame or wooden frame. The large area is glass. It can also be used as a partial mosaic and floral decoration.
2. Style features: Classical kitchen cabinets, natural wood and glass with a rustic and nostalgic combination; painted lacquered panels combined with glass are both modern and stylish. Especially for smaller kitchens, the glass is bright and transparent, which is better for zooming in. means.
3. Applicable kitchen: Can be used in any style kitchen kitchen cabinet, especially for smaller kitchens.
4. Advantages: good transparency of glass, environmental protection, no odor. Rich in color, can be made into a variety of special colors, moisture, fire resistance, no deformation problems.
5. Insufficient: The glass material is brittle and fragile. Special care should be taken when using it. The surface plasticity is poor and the pattern is less.
6. Selection and maintenance: If the frequency of use is high, it is recommended to use frosted glass, not only the grade and the anti-scratch effect is better. Using the glass door panel, the items in the kitchen cabinet are clear at a glance, so it should be placed neatly to avoid affecting the appearance.
Contact person: Sum Landy
ADD: Room 538,Unit C,Jewel Center No 16 Kangyuan Road,Hangzhou ,China.310015