Natural stone countertop
Natural stone refers to the general term for material extracted from natural rock mass and processed into block or plate material. The natural stone used for architectural decoration mainly consists of granite and marble.
1. Rich in color, soft in texture, natural and diverse in texture, easy to cut or engraved;
2, high hardness, good wear resistance, subtle scratches will not be particularly conspicuous.
1. Breakage may occur in case of heavy blow or local high temperature;
2. Since the stone is a porous material structure, if sewage is infiltrated during production, transportation or construction, it is difficult to clean;
3. It must be mentioned that some granites are radioactive;
4, the surface has seams, difficult to repair, easy to hide dirt.
5, some invisible natural cracks, when the temperature changes sharply, it will also break;
6. Natural stone is brittle and cannot make countertops with a width of more than 1 meter.
Some materials of natural stone may be radioactive and emit toxic gas, which does not meet environmental protection requirements. If there is no special treatment, it may cause harm to the human body. Therefore, it is best to do radiation test when choosing.
Stainless steel countertop
Stainless steel is a traditional raw material used in home cabinets and kitchen workbench, usually with a thin layer of stainless steel on the surface of high-density fireproof panels.
1. Sturdy, easy to clean, and practical.
1. The appearance gives a metal-like feeling of coldness;
2, the color is single, lacking the color of other countertops;
3. There is also a lack of reasonable and effective treatment means for each corner part and each joint part;
4. Once scratched by a sharp weapon, it will leave irreparable traces;
5, domestic stainless steel cabinet countertops are prone to oxidation phenomenon;
6. The imported stainless steel cabinet countertops have higher prices.
If the style of home decoration is not biased towards industrial style, carefully choose stainless steel countertops.
Artificial stone countertop
Artificial stone, also known as polymer solid board, the artificial stone countertops existing on the market mainly contain unsaturated resin or acrylic resin, added filler, color material, pressed by vacuum bubbling plane, and even manufacturers paste Made of resin and stone powder.
1. Brilliant and colorful, with strong plasticity;
2, artificial stone is more wear-resistant, acid-resistant, high-temperature resistant, anti-shock, anti-pressure, anti-folding, anti-penetration and other functions are also very strong.
1, the price is higher;
2, poor scratch resistance, hardness is not enough, no natural feeling;
3, antibacterial, environmental protection and other aspects are not very ideal.
Due to the different processing techniques, the quality is also divided into three or six, etc., so it must be carefully identified in the selection.
Refractory countertops, commonly known as fireproof countertops. Its substrate is a MDF, and the surface layer is fireproof material and decorative veneer. The refractory veneer used on the countertop is usually imported, usually using a flat pressurization, heating and pasting process.
1, bright color, wear-resistant, scratch-resistant;
2. The price is lower.
1. The joint part of the corner table is lacking effective treatment means, usually embedded with silica gel, plastic and special metal strip to increase the appearance;
2. The moisture resistance of the refractory board surface is not good. If there is water stain on the table surface for a long time, it will cause deformation and affect the use.
3. The table top is easily eroded by water and moisture. If used improperly, it will lead to serious consequences of degumming, deformation and expansion of the substrate.
There is a limitation on the length of the refractory plate table, and the joint of the section is difficult. Whether it is glued with silicone or metal strip, it is impossible to achieve perfect seamless splicing. These gaps are naturally a "hotbed" of bacterial dirt.
Quartz stone countertop
Quartz stone countertops are made from cullet and quartz sand. The advantage of quartz stone is that it is not afraid of scratching, and it can be used for a large area of paving wall, making various kitchen and countertops, seamlessly stitching and durable.
1. It is more wear-resistant, acid-resistant and high-temperature resistant, and has strong functions such as impact resistance, compression resistance, flexural resistance and penetration resistance.
2. There is no pore on the surface, oil stains and water stains are not easy to penetrate into it, and the anti-pollution power is strong;
3, can also be bonded at any length, seamlessly integrated, do not worry about the table surface break;
4, easy to maintain and clean, once and for all, cost-effective;
5, not easy to scratch and burn out, very suitable for daily use;
6, the surface material is non-radiative, is a green environmentally friendly product, high environmental protection coefficient, is a natural food-grade countertop.
1. The hardness is too strong, it is difficult to process, and the shape is too single.
Contact person: Sum Landy
ADD: Room 538,Unit C,Jewel Center No 16 Kangyuan Road,Hangzhou ,China.310015