Artificial stone is a very popular timber material for countertops. It is divided into two types: seamless and seamed.
Artificial stone countertop kitchen cabinets
Seamless artificial stone countertops are the most widely used materials in current kitchen cabinets. Prices are different due to domestic and imported, domestic seamless artificial stone prices are 1200 yuan to 1,500 yuan a linear meter, and the United States DuPont Corian is to sell 2100 yuan to 2900 yuan a linear meter, of course, its quality is also similar The best in the product.
Advantages: Man-made stone is more wear-resistant, acid-resistant, high-temperature resistant, impact, pressure, flexural, anti-infiltration and other functions are also very strong. The deformation, bonding, turning and other parts of the treatment are unique; because the surface is free of pores, oil, water stains do not easily penetrate them, so strong anti-fouling; can be seamlessly bonded to any length, the same material adhesive will be two Blocks are ground and bonded together.
Disadvantages: relatively easy to break, hardness is not high, and the market is doped with many varieties, not easy to distinguish between good and bad.
Note the problem: even if it is seamless artificial stone, because of its different processing technology, the quality is also divided into threes and nines. Therefore, in the selection of a certain pick reputation better, service guaranteed brand, DuPont "Korea", South Korea's LG are good.
Maintenance and care
(1) Routine maintenance can be kept clean by simply wiping with a sponge and a neutral detergent. To be disinfected, wipe with a diluted daily bleach (1:3 or 1:4 with water) or other disinfectant. Its surface. Please use a towel to wipe off the water stains in time and try to keep the countertops dry.
(2) Due to water scale and strong oxidants (chloride ions), water stays on the kitchen cabinets countertops for a long time and will produce hard-to-remove stains. Please dry with a hair dryer. After a few hours or days, the stain will gradually disappear. Fine white marks can be wiped off with a dry cloth moistened with edible oil.
(3) small stains, can use neutral detergent, gel-like toothpaste wipe.
The decontamination step of some stubborn stains depends on the degree of polishing on the surface of the board:
(1) Matt surface: Clean with a decontaminating detergent, then clean and dry with a dry towel. At intervals, wipe the entire surface with a scouring pad to keep it clean.
(2) Semi-matte surface: Use a scouring pad to grind the non-abrasive cleaner in a circle, dry it with a towel, and use a non-abrasive polish to enhance the surface gloss.
(3) High-gloss surface: Polish with sponge and non-abrasive polish. Difficult to remove the dirt, can be polished with 1200-grit sandpaper, and then use a soft cloth and polish (or furniture wax) to brighten.
Contact person: Sum Landy
ADD: Room 538,Unit C,Jewel Center No 16 Kangyuan Road,Hangzhou ,China.310015