Solid Maple Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Solid wood door panel: It has natural and simple effect. According to the fineness of workmanship and paint, the price can be distinguished. The core board of the most advanced solid wood door panel is the inserting board structure of wood-based panel veneer. The degree of deformation of the door panel is minimized.
|Cabinet type||Solid Maple Wood Kitchen Cabinets|
|Door panel||22 mm stained light red color oak kitchen door panel|
|Cabinet box||16/18mm marine plywood with oak veneer painting finish .|
|Door model||22 mm classic style door panel|
|Hardware||BLUM / DTC / other other hardware brand|
|MOQ||1 set cabinets|
|Package||Flat package or Assembly package which depends on customer|
|Production time||30-35 days for normal order|
|Delivery port||Shanghai Or Ningbo|
|Optional Items||Counter tops / Sink / Faucet / any other kitchen accessories etc .Which can be select from accessories catalogue .|
|Warranty period||10 years after installation without man-made damage .|
Small orders : 40% of amount as deposit ,balance before loading .
Big orders :30% as deposit ,balances we accept T/T and L/C / OA payment
|After service||All things will be ship by air if find some fixtures missing during installation .|
Cabinet design fee is 200 USD / SET ,which will be return after confirming order .We appreciated if you have finished drawings at hand ,no need to design again .
We offer free detailed final shop drawings as confirmation evidence for final production .
|Main Market||Oceania / North America / Middle East / North Euro|
How to Install the Kitchen Cabinet?
Whether the cabinet installation is in place not only directly affects the appearance of the cabinet, but also affects the use of the cabinet. There are a lot of details, and the problems to be paid attention to during the installation process include cabinets, wall cabinets and countertops.
First, the installation of the cabinet
1) Before installing the cabinet, the worker should clean the kitchen floor to accurately measure the ground level. If it is L-shaped or U-shaped, you need to find the reference point first. The L-shaped ground cabinet extends from the right angle to both sides. If there is a gap from the two sides to the middle, the U-shaped cabinet will be the first one. The cabinets are placed neatly, and then placed from two right angles to the sides to avoid gaps. After the floor cabinet is placed, it is necessary to level the floor cabinet and adjust the level of the cabinet through the adjustment legs of the cabinet.
2) The connection between the cabinets is also an important step in the installation of the cabinet. Generally, four connectors are required to connect between the cabinets to ensure the tightness between the cabinets. In order to save installation costs, some cabinet manufacturers use poor quality self-tapping screws to connect. Self-tapping screws not only affect the appearance of the cabinet, but also lock the cabinet from one end, and the connection is not high.
Second, the installation of the cabinet
1) Because the kitchen hanging cabinet is suspended in the air, it is necessary to connect the hanging cabinet with the connecting piece. The installation of the kitchen hanging cabinet frame is best done before the indoor plastering, so that the interior of the cabinet will make the cabinet frame more Strong to prevent potential safety hazards.
2) The height of the hanging cabinet installation, the height of the universal hanging cabinet from the ground is between 1580mm and 1600mm. Too high the things above the hanging cabinet are not good to take, too low to be easy to meet when operating. But there is no need to stick to this number. It is best to let the members responsible for cooking at the kitchen stand in the kitchen when installing the wall cabinet, and determine the height of the wall cabinet installation according to the comfort of her operation.
3) The size of the hanging cabinet, the height of the kitchen hanging cabinet itself is preferably 50 cm to 60 cm, the depth is 30 cm to 45 cm, and the length is 120 cm to 390 cm. This size allows for the maximum storage of kitchen utensils and meets the needs of people.
4) The distance between the connection between the wall cabinet and the wall should not exceed 50cra. If it exceeds this distance, it is easy to cause the cabinet to be installed weakly.
5) Pay attention to the current wall drawing a horizontal line when installing the hanging cabinet. If the effect of the hanging cabinet is ambiguous, I believe that all the owners will not be satisfied, so it is best to draw on the wall before installing the hanging cabinet. Horizontal lines, then install along the horizontal line.
Third, the installation of the countertop
1) In order to reduce the error caused by the actual environment and the cabinet design after the decoration of the kitchen, the countertops are installed after the cabinets and cabinets of the whole cabinet are installed, which can improve the accuracy of the cabinet installation.
2) The cabinet countertops are generally bonded in the installation process. Therefore, professional glue should be used when bonding the countertops. In order to ensure the beauty of the countertop joints, the installer should use a sander to polish and polish to ensure the bonding. The beauty of the part is beautiful.
3) The installation of the countertops has a great relationship with the season. Generally, it takes half an hour to bond the countertops in summer and more than one hour in the winter. Only such standards can ensure the quick drying of the adhesive.
4) The installation of the cabinet countertops must also consider the installation requirements of other supporting kitchen utensils. For example, the distance between the range hood and the cooktop is generally between 750 and 800 mm, and should be aligned with the cooker.
5) Install the embedded electrical appliances in the whole cabinet only by opening the power supply hole on site. When assembling the range hood and the cooker, pay attention to the smoking effect and whether the air source has air leakage.