PVC Panels For Kitchen Cabinets
PVC kitchen cabinets the price is relatively low, you can do three-dimensional modeling, no edge sealing, processing is also convenient, especially the small cabinet factory is best to use it, other boards afraid of them Bad processing.
|Cabinet type||PVC Panels For Kitchen Cabinets|
|Door panel||18 mm / 22 mm carved MDF imported PVC film finish door|
16 /18 mm plywood with melamine finish .
16 /18 mm plywood with PVC finish .
16/18mm MFC chipboard with PVC finish .
16/18mm MFC chipboard with melamine finish .
16/18mm plywood with birch veneer painting finish .
|Door model||Carved door panel ( Door shape can be selected )|
|Hardware||BLUM / DTC / Hettich other other hardware brand|
|MOQ||1 set cabinets|
|Package||Flat package or Assembly package which depends on customer|
|Production time||30-35 days for normal order|
|Delivery port||Shanghai Or Ningbo|
|Optional Items||Counter tops / Sink / Faucet / any other kitchen accessories etc .Which can be select from accessories catalog .|
|Warranty period||10 years after installation without man-made damage .|
Small orders : 40% of amount as deposit ,balance before loading .
Big orders :30% as deposit ,balances we accept T/T and L/C / OA payment
|After service||All things will be ship by air if find some fixtures missing during installation .|
Cabinet design fee is 200 USD / SET ,which will be return after confirming order .We appreciated if you have finished drawings at hand ,no need to design again .
We offer free detailed final shop drawings as confirmation evidence for final production .
|Main Market||Oceania / North America / Middle East / North Euro|
The Choice of Kitchen Cabinets Sink
1. The kitchen cabinets sink material in the stainless steel, artificial stone, ceramic, stone products and cast iron sink, the best choice of 304 # stainless steel material, the thickness of the size of the choice between 0.8-1mm. This thickness of stainless steel kitchen cabinets sink is more flexible and can effectively reduce the damage caused by the impact of pots and pans.
2. When choosing a kitchen cabinets sink, choose the model with a thin edge design. Because the thin edge allows the kitchen cabinets sink to blend with the countertop, it also avoids splashing and increased washing space.
3. the choice of water tank can also be analyzed through the molding process, there are three types of stainless steel kitchen cabinets sink molding process, respectively, wheel welding method, butt welding method, one forming method. Each of the three processes has its own advantages and disadvantages, in which the one-piece drawing has low cost, is not easy to be deformed, and does not suffer from the problem of imaginary welding. However, it is difficult to ensure the thickness of the water tank due to the integral stretch forming process, the bearing capacity is not good enough, and the panel is not flat enough. The wheel welding forming process is to separate the panel and the tank body and then weld it together. The molding quality is high, and the panel is also the most flat. A variety of tank types can be manufactured. The disadvantage is that the production cost is high.
Butt welding refers to the fact that the two sheets are stretched and then welded together. This is a more comprehensive solution, which not only has the advantages of integral stretching, but also produces a variety of styles.
4. when you choose to buy the kitchen cabinets sink to carefully observe the water device, which is a very important sink accessories. The water removal device facilitates drainage and reduces water leakage leading to mildew. The water-removal device is preferred for durability. Although it may be expensive, it is a key accessory for improving the service life of the water tank.
5. when you need to select the kitchen cabinets sink to determine the installation of the sink and cabinet countertops, according to different installation methods to choose a reasonable sink size, to avoid the connection is not close enough.
6. when the choice of the kitchen cabinets sink can also be observed through the appearance of the sink weld evenly, and the surface of the sink after the matte treatment of good quality.
7. The kitchen cabinets sink with large sink volume is more practical, but choosing a depth of about 20cm will effectively prevent splashes from splashing.