Spray Painting Kitchen Cabinets
In recent years, lacquered kitchen cabinets have been brightly colored and have no edge-sealing. Paint is divided into piano paint and metal (car) paint two, metal paint is better than piano paint.
|Cabinet type||Spray Painting Kitchen Cabinets|
22 mm / 18 mm MDF board free handle design paint ( lacuqer / two pack ) finish ;
All door panel use 45 edge cutting to pull out .
Any paint color can be available .
16/18mm plywood with birch veneer painting finish .
16/18mm plywood with melamine finish .
16/18mm chipboard (particle board ) with melamine finish .
|Door model||18 mm / 22 mm 45 degree edge cutting door panel .|
|Door edge seam||The same as door panel surface .|
|Hardware||BLUM / DTC / Hettich / Grasshopper/or other hardware brand|
|MOQ||1 set kitchen cabinet|
|Package||Flat package or Assembly package which depends on customer .|
|Production time||40-50 days for normal order .|
|Delivery port||Shanghai Or Ningbo .|
|Optional Items||Counter tops / Sink / Faucet / any other kitchen accessories etc .Which can be select from accessories catalogue .|
|Warranty period||10 years after installation without man-made damage .|
Small orders : 50% of amount as deposit ,balance before loading .
Big orders :30-40% as deposit ,5% of amount as project quality guarantee .
All things will be ship by air if find some fixtures missing during installation .
We offer all cabinet & hardware 10 years warranty .
|Main Market||Oceania / North America / Middle East / North Euro|
Kitchen Cabinet and door cleaning method
1. Do not damage the door surface.
2. General grease stains should be wiped with a neutral detergent or soapy water, and wiped with a dry cloth; more stubborn stains should be wiped with a decontamination powder and a scouring pad. Do not wipe with a high concentration or corrosive solvent.
3, metal parts every six months to the active parts of lubricating oil maintenance.
Artificial stone countertop of kitchen cabinets cleaning method
1. General dirt is wiped with a neutral detergent or soapy water and wiped dry with a dry cloth.
2. More stubborn oil or tea watermark first with 800 # -1200 # water sand paper polishing, and then wipe clean with a scouring pad.
3. Burns, scratches, knife marks first with 400#-600# water sandpaper polishing, and then clean with a scouring pad The overall number will be different